The server will be taken down on August 29th, 2017 at 9 AM PST/11 AM CST/12 AM EST/4 PM GMT in order to push Game Update 10 onto Omega.
UPDATE: Due to RL issues the rollout will be done with the next restart later today!
- 18 Month Anniversary of SWG:Legends
- The following class expertises have been updated to the latest SOE changes:
- Bounty Hunter
- Chat System Update
The complete patch notes for Game Update 10 can be found below.
18 MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF SWG:LEGENDS
SWG: Legends has now been up and running for 18 months!
To celebrate this milestone, we are giving out an exclusive community reward, a collection of four new paintings. You will be able to claim a crate of rare paintings once per character which will randomly give you one of these four paintings.
- All characters with one or more points in the Bounty Hunter tree have received a free expertise reset
- Tangle Bomb 1-3 will now cause up to 15% increased action cost to targets.
- Advanced Armor Break now results in Ambush Tier 3-8 applying Armor Break twice to a target.
- Advanced Armor Break no longer applies a 2% damage bonus to Ambush. It still applies a 10% critical hit chance to Ambush.
- Improved Endurance, Marksmanship, Evasion and Pain Tolerance boxes. All of the boxes now offer 25 points per point invested.
- Unlinked Relentless Onslaught and Take Cover.
- Relentless Onslaught and Take Cover can now be used with all weapons.
- Added the Survival Instinct box. It reduces the cooldown timer for the heal line by 2 seconds per point.
- Unlinked Return Fire from Intense Assault.
- Intense Assault now improves Assault damage by 5/10/15%.
- Ambush Intensity now improves Ambush damage by 10/20/30%.
- Melee Defense has been renamed to Honed Reflexes. It now offers 2 points of dodge per point.
- Ranged Defense has been renamed to Reactive Armor. It now offers 2 points of Critical Hit Defense per point.
- Improved Kinetic Armor to offer 500 points of kinetic armor per point invested.
- Assault Efficiency and Ambush Efficiency now cost max 3 points for 5/10/20% action cost reduction.
- Lethality now offers up to 20% action cost reduction to Cripple.
- Trap Extension now offers 10/20% trap action cost reduction. The box now also affects the range of dire traps.
- Cruelty now offers up to 6 seconds cooldown reduction to Cripple.
- Innate Assault renamed to Enduring Assault. Enduring Assault gives a 40% chance of applying a 10% action cost reduction to Assault. It can be stacked up to 5 times.
- The link between Antagonize and Fumble has been removed.
- The Absorption and Deflection boxes now offer innate armor instead of kinetic or energy protection.
- Man hunter is now a 3 point box. Man Hunter now offer 2% strikethrough chance and 10% Improved Detects Camouflage per point.
- All three levels of flawless bead now have a 100% defense bypassing effect.
- Flawless bead will now only be consumed by Ambush, Antagonize, Assault, Cripple, Dread Strike, Fumble, Intimidate and Sniper Shot.
- Decreased the Flawless Strike cooldown by 5 seconds.
- Flawless bead attacks should no longer have a chance to be incorrectly dodged.
- The Flawless Strike jewelry set now adds an innate 2% flawless bonus.
- Flawless Strike no longer uses a proc based system. When the Flawless Strike ability is used, the Flawless Bead buff is applied to the BH.
- All characters with one or more points in the Jedi tree have received a free expertise reset
- Increase the duration of the meditation buff to 30 minutes.
- Jedi Meditation now grants a 2% resource quality bonus.
- The Block chance and Block Value on the meditation buff 'Visions of the Past' has been changed to 3% Evasion Chance and 30% Evasion Value.
- Flurry - The Duelist Heroic Jewelry Set will now give up to 4 seconds cooldown reduction to Saber Flurry (1 sec reduction for 3 pieces, 2 sec for 4 pieces and 4 seconds for 5 pieces).
- Flurry - Removed the 'charge' system. Flurry can now be used as a regular attack. The cooldown is 12 seconds.
- Flurry - The Exacting Strikes damage will now also affect Jedi Saber Flurry.
- Flurry - Bonuses to Jedi Strike Damage and Crit Chance will now also affect Jedi Saber Flurry.
- The Guardian Set buff will now give a bonus to critical hit reduction (up to 5% for 5 pieces).
- Forsake Fear no longer has a range restriction on movement.
- Forsake Fear - Forsake Fear no longer requires the player to be in a stance to use the ability.
- Forsake Fear has been moved to tier 2 and is no longer tied to the Jedi Stance branch.
- Shockwave - Shockwave now cause twice the amount of hate.
- Saber Reflect now causes double hate.
- Jedi Crystal Elemental damage percentages have been adjusted. The named Lightsaber crystals will now have the following damage modifiers:
- Bondara's Folly - 6% Acid
- Blackwing Crystal - 5% Acid
- Bane's Heart - 5% Electricity
- Lava Crystal - 5% Heat
- Windu's Guile - 6% Cold
- Permafrost Crystal - 5% Cold
- Strangulation now reduces the target’s damage output by 10% per point invested.
- Exacting Strikes has been moved to tier 2 on the General Page.
- Heightened Speed has been moved to tier 2 on the General Page.
- Force Cloak is no longer tied to Alacrity.
- Second Wind has been moved to tier 3.
- Incisiveness has been moved to tier 5 and is now tied to fidelity. Fidelity has been moved to tier 4.
- Incisiveness and Fidelity have been switched around. Fidelity is now a tier 4 box with no prerequisites.
- Incisiveness is now a tier 5 box and requires 2 points in Fidelity.
- Incisiveness now gives 2/5/8% Critical Chance.
- A new Expertise box 'Grace in Motion' grants 5/10/15% melee action cost reduction.
- Improved Shockwave now increase shockwave damage by 10/20/30%.
- Fidelity now gives 4/8% Melee Damage Increase.
- Expansive Trickery has been reduced to a single box. The box will increase the range of cloud minds by 4m.
- Re-arranged the Light-side Paths. The first two columns are now organized like this:
- Column 1: Saber Shackle > Riposte > Force Clarity > Saber Flurry.
- Column 2: Reactive Response > Saber Reflect > Improved Saber Reflect > Anticipate Aggression.
- Column 3: Forsake Fear has been move out of the light side path.
- A new Expertise box 'Premonition' is available at tier 3 in the General Jedi tree. The box offers an Evasion Chance 2/4/6/8 and an Evasion Value 8/16/24/32.
- Saber Shackles now grants a +1 bonus to Jedi Strike damage for each box.
- All characters with one or more points in the Medic tree have received a free expertise reset
- The Drag Corpse ability has been removed from the Expertise tree.
- Drag Corpse is now available on the profession wheel at level 10.
- Unlinked all Medic buffs from the Field Survival Tree.
- Energy Armor and Kinetic Armor changed to innate armor.
- Stat modifiers will now increase up to 100.
- Reduced the action cost of Rez abilities.
- Reduced the action cost of Serotonin Boost.
- Reduced the action cost of Serotonin Purge.
- Reckless Stimulation now recovers more action and drains less health.
- Modified hit/miss chance with Rheumatic Calamity.
- Enhance Precision, Agility, Strength moved to tier 2.
- Enhanced Armor moved to tier 3 and is now linked to Increased Armor.
- Burst now works with pistols.
- Deuterium Rounds now work with pistols.
- Carbine Accuracy changed to Weapon Accuracy, now works with pistols.
- Poison Knuckle changed to an Acid DoT.
- Reduced the action cost of Electrolyte Drain.
- Increased the snare duration for Flurry.
- Increased the snare strength for Flurry.
- Added Bacta Burst ability which is a separate AoE/HoT ability.
- The Swift Heal skill will now work on Bacta Ampule and Bacta Grenade.
- Increased Doom chance to 15%. (as requested by the community)
- All characters with one or more points in the Officer tree have received a free expertise reset
- Sturdiness, Marksmanship, Toughness and Endurance have been increased to 25 per point.
- Side arm accuracy now increases carbine damage by 2/4/6/8% Carbine damage. The Pistol damage increase is still 3/6/9/12%.
- Dire strikes now also increase carbine critical chance by 5/10%.
- The Anger Management boxes have been removed.
- Misdirect Anger now transfer 50% of the generated hate (instead of the previous 10%).
- Pistol Overcharge is now called Overcharge and works with both Pistols and Carbines.
- Pistol Burn is now called Called Shot and works with both Pistols and Carbines.
- A new expertise box will now grant the Leg Strike melee ability. This is a 15m snare attack with a low damage and low cooldown.
- Added a box for Emergency Shield on the Officer Specialization page. It's a one point tier 5 box that grants the emergency Shield ability.
- The Emergency Shield ability will reduce all incoming and outgoing damage by 75% for 10 seconds. The ability has a 5 min cooldown.
- Lethal Aim is now a three point box that offers 5/10/15% Sure Shot Damage (instead of the previous 2/4/7/10%).
- A new box Advanced Target Tracking will now add an additional debuff to the paint target ability. The debuff will increase the critical damage of the target by 10%.
- A new box Advanced Target Identification will now add an additional debuff to the paint target ability. The debuff will reduce the effectiveness of camouflage and increase Paint Target and Sure Shot damage.
- Artillery Strike 1-3: The comm. window has been removed from these abilities.
- The particle effects for Artillery Strike 2 and 3 and been switched around.
- Reduced the Last Word recourse effect to 60 seconds.
- The Minimum Range on the Rally Point abilities has been removed.
- The group buff duration from the Leadership box now affects Rally Point duration. The Rally Point duration from General's set now increases the total duration by 10% per piece With Leadership 1 and 2: 50 seconds. With Leadership 1 and 2 plus General's set: 75 seconds.
- Removed the "Innate Armor" modifier from the defensive rally point and replaced it with a 5% damage reduction.
Dead Eye Set:
- The 3/4/5 piece bonus from the Dead Eye set has been changed to grant the following bonuses:
- 5/10/15% Action cost reduction.
- 250/750/1500 Action Damage added to the Sure Shot line.
- 0/10/20 Paint Target cooldown reduction.
- The 5 piece now grants the 'Tactical Advantage' ability.
- The Tactical Advantage ability will cause a single target to be debuffed with a 50% action burn and 30% glancing blow vulnerability. The ability has a 15 second duration and a 60 second cooldown.
- Soothing Comfort, Heal Beast 3 and Revive Beast can now proc Inspired Action when wearing the general's set.
- Paint Target (Mark 3) can now trigger inspired action.
- Dioxis Grenade can now proc inspired action.
- The level requirement for Field Stimpack C and D has been lowered to 44 and 58 (from 48 and 62).
- The basic supply drop will now give one tactical stim and one healing stim of an appropriate level.
- The Charge! expertise box will now grant the Squad Leader title.
- Medical and tactical supply drops have been folded into a single ability. If the player has both medical and tactical supply drop, the box will now contain 8 of each stim. If the player only has medical drop, the box will just contain the medical stims.
- Tactical stims and healing stims will now show time remaining.
- Tactical stims and healing stims can now be stacked and split. The time remaining must be the same on both stacks when trying to combine stacks.
- The Reinforcement NPC's appearance will now be based on your faction.
- The Holo Contact to request Reinforcements will also have an appropriate appearance based on your faction.
- If you have an officer pet in your datapad, of the opposing faction you will not be able to summon it.
- All troopers have had their level increased by a small amount. The tier 5 trooper is now level 90.
- All troopers have had their armor and stats increased.
- The Troopers should now stick to using ranged weapons and specials.
- Pistol Drillmaster can now be activated regardless of the weapon you are holding.
- Scoundrel set offers an action cost reduction based on the number of pieces worn.
- Added Trader GCW flag buff (+2% Glancing Blow Chance).
- Added Entertainer GCW flag buff (+2% Dodge Chance).
QUEST BUG FIXES
- Completion of the Kessel HT Duty will now reward all the players in the group not just the mission holder.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- After reviewing the latest galactic population research from the Imperial Census Bureau, the maximum membership for Player Associations has been increased from 500 to 1000.
- The Kessel Pirates are known for their deviousness and ability to adjust to threats. The pirates in the Kessel HT Duty were able to gather additional forces to deploy against any threats. Additionally the pirates have made mechanical enhancements to the combat effectiveness of their ships by upgrading the engines.
- In an effort to entice additional Hunters to make the Kessel System a safer place, the Dathomir Station Authority have authorized extra rewards as incentives. Completing the Kessel HT Duty will now grant a few much sought after ship parts for RE projects in addition to the normal Token Payout.
CHAT SYSTEM UPDATE
- Fixed a number of bugs relating to the internal chat system.
- Overall chat server stability has been significantly improved.
- We will continue to work on fixing all issues.
Thank you to the community and senators for your support. We always appreciate community feedback as we work to expand and improve SWG:Legends.
-SWG: Legends Staff